Update your location?
We're here to make your life as easy as possible when selecting the kit you like. Anything purchased online must be returned to us within 30 days of purchase. We will provide a full refund to the original payment method and you can re-purchase the product that the correct product.
Things to Consider
• We do not accept liability for any returns sent back without prior approval.
• We recommend you check all of your NeoPro items thoroughly when first received. If the item is unworn and re sellable it may be returned within 30 days for a refund in the same form as original payment.
• The item must be in its original packaging & with tags attached to the garment.
• Worn, damaged or altered apparel cannot be refunded. This includes deodorant, moisturiser, makeup, or fake tan marks.
• Apparel without a proof of purchase may not be returned and refunded.
• If the product is faulty, we’ll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange, or credit.
• The buyer will need to pay return shipping costs on a return if it is a change of mind.
• Please returns items neatly, in a respectable manner.
• We do not accept returns on socks.
If you would like to return your kit, could you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order Name:
- Order Number:
- Products Returning
- Order Date:
- Reason for Return:
Once the email is received we will create an RMA number for you and be in contact on how to proceed with returning.
Thank you, the NeoPro Team!
Our kits are race cut and made to feel good. The jerseys are race cut and the bibs are compression. Please check all 4 measurements against our unisex guide.
Our measurements cross over sizes because lycra stretches. Carefully check which sizing all or most of your measurements fall into, selecting the largest size if you fall into 2 categories. You'll need to measure the widest point of your chest and waist.
|Height (cm)|| |
|Chest (cm)|| |
|Waist (cm)|| |
|Weight (kg)|| |
If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend that you choose the bigger size for the best fit.